Selected Spring 2015 courses will include:
- AFRICAN 297: African and African American Linkages, taught by Dr. Tejumola Olaniyan
- AFRICAN 500: Language and Society in Africa, taught by Dr. Katrina Daly Thompson (meets with 701)
- AFRICAN 669: African Screen Media, taught by Dr. Matthew H. Brown
- AFRICAN 701: Critical Approaches to Multilingualism, taught by Dr. Katrina Daly Thompson (meets with 500)
- AFRICAN 901: Imagining Islam, taught by Dr. Samuel England
For a complete list of courses we will offer in Spring 2015, see the Office of the Registrar’s listings.